On Jul 23, 1:41 am, Rhapidophyllum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm simply looking for a stable menu plugin.  Of the various menu
> plugins available, which are most commonly used/most stable?

There are unfortunately no real metrics for this, so i'm GUESSING here
based on how many posts i see on this list. In no particular order:

- blockUI
- tabs
- autocompleter
- Interface (mostly drag/drop)
- forms

i think those are the top 5 (again, not in order), based on my
impression (not a mathematical fact!) of the number of posts people
make here. That is admittedly a questionable metric because some
plugins are inherently so small/easy-to-use that people don't need to
ask questions about them very often.