Karl Swedberg wrote:
yes, I agree with Klaus on this one, and actually thought I had built in that feature.

I declare the variable so it can be used in the clueTip:
var tipTitle = $this.attr(defaults.titleAttribute) // default titleAttribute is "title", of course

then on show, I remove the attribute from the original element:

        if (tipTitle) {
$this.removeAttr('title'); }

and replace it on hide :
        if (tipTitle) {
          $this.attr('title', tipTitle);
        }

Not sure why it's not working for you, but I'll investigate.

Karl, maybe that's because the title is removed no sooner than the content for the tip is loaded? Just guessing...

While I was browsing through the code I saw that you're using ids in the cluetip div creation: "cluetip-inner" etc. As this is used several times, that should be classes IMHO. Unless I'm totally off here and you're reusing the same div for all tooltips.

--Klaus