Does anyone know of an IE equivilent to Firebug that I can use to
profile code run times in a similar manner?  I have been working hard
over the last few weeks optimizing some jQuery driven code, and after
doing all the obvious stuff (cacheing selectors, reducing loops, etc)
I have been trying more tricky optimization tricks, such as cacheing
the DOM attributes of elements I manipulate a lot so I don't have to
use .attr and .css getters for conditional statements.

I have been using the Firebug code profiler to test how my code's
performance is improving, and unscientific throw-a-lot-of-elements-at-
it-and-see-how-it-affects-performance tests in Opera and Safari.
While most of the things I've tried have had a positive impact (albeit
a rather small one in a few cases), IE seems to be gaining much less
performance than the other browsers.

I'd like to be able to profile the code I'm working on in IE the same
way I can in FireBug,  but have so far failed to find a decent free
open source profiler.  If anyone has a pointer to something I can use
I'd appreciate it.  Alternativly if you have any tips regarding things
known to be slow specifically in Explorer that don't have a
significant negitive impact in the other browsers I'd also find that
helpful as I can look for them in my code.