The innerFade plug-in and the Cycle plug-in both take a group of divs or
images in a class and cross fade them to a set speed and time. Both of these
play a sequence and the repeat.

Anybody interested in re-programming either Plugin above so the fading can
stop once the all the slides have been shown. In other words, the animation
stops on the last slide.

This would need to be a parameter, so people could have it both ways.
This would need to work with multiple instances running at a time. So
instance one may stop while instance 2 keeps playing.

The Cycle plug-in is probably a better place to start as I see that there is
a stop command. As far as I can tell, it has to be called externally from an
event - perhaps this can be called internally from a parameter.

This does not have to work with random playback, only sequential.

I am assuming this is an evenings work for a better coder than myself. I
would gladly pay $200 to $250 USD for this to a PayPal account on a working
sample. 1/4 up front, remainder on working script.

Please reply to this if you're interested.
Much appreciated,
Julian Dormon