Glad to have pointed you in a good direction.

On 7/24/07, tonywhite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Cool - I get it now.

I found that my problem was really that the target div for inserting
my HTML wasn't set to display:none; to begin with, so animating it to
a block state was just not happening.

Thanks for your response - I appreciate the group.

--
Benjamin Sterling
http://www.KenzoMedia.com