I was about to do something like this for SSNs but you beat me to the punch.
Great work Josh! You just saved me loads of time! :o)

Cheers!
Chris

On 7/26/07, Josh Bush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry for the confusing eye script example.  Someone on this list had a
request and gave me that as an example. That's what I tested with and that's
what I threw up on the site.  If you have a more clear example, I'd be happy
to place it up on the website for the benefit of everyone.  For my personal
use, the built in placeholders serve me well.  That's why they are the built
in!  :)

Josh

--
http://cjordan.us