Just wanted to let everyone know I released 1.0.1 last night that now
officially supports fixed position.

--
Brandon Aaron

On 7/22/07, Brandon Aaron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

All of the width and height methods work on hidden elements but the
offset, position and offsetParent methods do not. All the methods handle
positioned elements fine with the exception of fixed position. Fixed
position has been very difficult to get implemented but it is a very high
priority. I haven't done much testing with tables ... but to my knowledge it
all works just fine. If you come across an issue, feel free to email the
list and/or submit a bug report on the Dimensions project page.

Thanks!

--
Brandon Aaron