Josh:

I had a similar issue, in fact using your very own maskedInput
plugin.  I wanted the :completed callback to tabOver to the next
input, regardless of the location.  I posted the code that works for
me on this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/browse_thread/thread/d9f526718f3feaa0/d5d137d73d79d1df

Any chance of a release on maskedInput soon?