Think both Nicolas
and Mike are looking for the same feature... I will see if that can be
implemented without affecting the size of the plugin too much. You
know, coz it is named "Lite" and all...

If successful, i will host another revision (0.5.0 maybe) for feedback
before i upgrade the project to 1.0 status.

Thanks Nicolas and Mike, for your suggestions.

-GTG

On 7/26/07, Nicolas Hoizey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have updated the jCarouselLite plugin to its next revision -
> 0.4.0. The project page is at http://www.gmarwaha.com/jquery/
> jcarousellite/index.php

This is really great!

One more option I really would love would be to have "infinite"
carousel, with left most element being repeted on the right of the
right most one, and not noticable circular chaining...

-Nicolas

--
Nicolas "Brush" HOIZEY
Clever Age   : http://www.clever-age.com/