To put my money where my mouth is I tried it and i changed the css part to

.css({height:$(document).height(),width:$(window).width(),position:'absolute',left:0,top:0,'z-index':z-1,opacity:c.overlay/100})

It works fine in IE6, FF2 for me.

-- David

David Duymelinck schreef:

The only problem i found is when you scroll a large page it will have an uncovered bottom but that can be solved by using the dimensions plugin and replace the 100% with the fetched document with and height, I haven't tried it yet myself.

David Duymelinck schreef:

Oh sorry it is my mistake i was forgotten i changed

.css({height:'100%',width:'100%',position:'fixed',left:0,top:0,'z-index':z-1,opacity:c.overlay/100})

.css({height:'100%',width:'100%',position:'absolute',left:0,top:0,'z-index':z-1,opacity:c.overlay/100})

That fixed the problem for me

Sorry again for the confusion

-- David

mmiller schreef:
Thanks David,
Sourcing from: http://dev.iceburg.net/jquery/jqModal/
I am using jqModal $Version: 2007.02.25 +r9. IE6 works for me with
jQuery1.1.2 but not jQuery1.1.3.1.

I've tested the following in IE6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2:

jQuery 1.1.2 + r9 = PASS
jQuery 1.1.2 + r10beta = PASS
jQuery 1.1.3 + r9 = FAIL
jQuery 1.1.3 + r10beta = FAIL
jQuery 1.1.3.1 + r9 = FAIL
jQuery 1.1.3.1 + r10beta = FAIL

I figured that taking Brice's public page as a test was the best I
could do to isolate myself from other variables in my project. So I
was pretty convinced I was on the right track until your post. Now the
mystery deepens...

So I put the following together: http://www.markmiller.ca/jqmodal/

It's just a collection of bare bones test cases. If anyone cares to
hit them with IE6, I'd appreciate the feedback regarding your
experience. Everything is good for on in FF and IE7 - but IE6 is the
primary target browser for my current project.

I really appreciate your time in helping me get to the bottom of this
one...

Mark