Couple of comments:

There's some inconsistency with the icons (specifically for tables).
The icon with vertical line is used for inserted rows in html and wiki
formats, but column in textile (which makes more sense). The one with
it horizontally is for td's in html, columns in wiki and rows in
textile (again, the better choice for it). There are some table icons
that may be better (although there aren't any for column or cell
insertion).

Maybe html should have th insertion as well?

Also, in wiki perhaps it should prompt you (like in the others) when
no text is selected?

Apart from that, this is a pretty good plugin.

The silk icons are nice, but sometimes there are some that you want
that aren't in the set (so you have to resort to another icon from
somewhere else, possibly making it look out of place). The fact they
are png means they have to be converted to gif (I've not found a good
free tool that does this well, even GIMP), or a png fix applied to the
page (because of IE).

It's often hard finding some decent free icons (you get free ones at
Icon Buffet, but they are big icons and there aren't always that many
in a set).