Hi, Glen.

I like the fact that the image shows up in the center of the window

no matter where the thumbnail is located.

One issue I'm going to have with some of my work is when I use

the function/plug-in to display photos that I sell.  Currently, that's the

biggest use.  The function I use now displays the larger image

positioned out from under the cursor, which means that some can't

right-click on the larger image and save or print it.

Any positional controls like that available for your plug-in. errr,
function?

And, is it ready for use?  If not, when do you planned to get

un-stalled, plugged-in, and unbroken?  :o)

Rick