On 7/29/07, Sean Catchpole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It would be very easy to create a repeating animation, simply call the
> same animation again the callback function.

Thanks.

More importantly, I believe that this is a prefect situation for a gif
> animation. Doing javascript animations is very hard for the browser
> and slows down old computers. Gifs have been used for a long time so
> browsers are quite good at drawing them.

In my scenario, jQuery is already loaded, so there will be no extra loading
time. I was also thinking that a basic text "Please wait, loading" could be
animated in a simple way. Maby by cycling some colors, slowly. I don't think
that it will slow down any old computer.

Can the animate() function morph between colors?