IIRC, I had to put the innerfade code block in its own
document-ready wrapper before it would activate.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom Foyster
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 9:13 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: jQuery and InnerFade

Hey, thanks for the replies. Yes, the code block is wrapped the doc ready
function within another large js file that is included into the page (that
file works as other jquery elements are working on the page). I just tried
removing it and putting it on the page on its own, but had no results.

I presume jquery.innerfade,js can be left alone?

Thanks for the help :)

Is that code wrapped in a doc-ready block?