i have tried each script by itself and it works fine. the accordian
script works when used by itself and even if there is no accordian
object on the page it works witout throwing an error. it just seems to
throw an error when the innerfade script is used.

anyone have any ideas or used these 2 scrpits together.

I would be forever in your debt! :)

thanks!