No, the try/catch just became habit after the past couple of projects that
had scopes changed ever two days and in turn, was causing issues, so I put
the try catch in there and using I put $.iLogger.log instead of alert()

Good call on the chainability, will make that so.

--
Benjamin Sterling
http://www.KenzoMedia.com