That's odd? According to the w3c:

'XHTML documents must use lower case for all HTML element and attribute
names. This difference is necessary because XML is case-sensitive e.g. <li>
and <LI> are different tags.'

ref: http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#h-4.2

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com