Well, it works, but it's catching the keydown event, not the keypress - so I'm back to having to hit the key over and over...

Glen Lipka wrote:
Did you try this plugin?
http://rikrikrik.com/jquery/shortkeys/

Glen

On 7/31/07, *Tobias Parent * <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    OK, so Adobe AIR is built on the WebKit engine, same as Safari.
    Which, I
    think, means screwy keypress handling. If I change my bind() to the
    keydown, it works fine, although I have to keep hitting it over
    and over
    to register the event.

    My question is, does anybody successfully handle keypresses in Safari
    (and, I assume by extension, in AIR)? If so, how?!

    Thanks!
    -Toby