I'm struggling to implement back button control.  I've got several
buttons, variables, divs, and a large json array holding product data
that I need store in the history every time a button is clicked.  The
demo for the history plugin is very simple and it doesn't show how to
do anything as complicated as what I need to do.  Has anyone else
already gone through this and can show me a more complicated working
example from which I can learn?  I'd appreciate that very much.  By
the way, I just got the "Learning Jquery" book today in the mail from
Amazon and if there's anything in the book that you can point me too
that is related to this, please point me to the right page(s).