Hi Chris,

You're probably binding the jtip function to the page only when it's initially loaded. You'll probably need to re-bind it after the new content has been inserted into the DOM.

Here is a link to to a quick solution:
http://docs.jquery.com/ Frequently_Asked_Questions#Why_do_my_events_stop_working_after_an_Ajax_r equest.3F

and here is a link to a lengthier discussion:
http://docs.jquery.com/Tutorials:AJAX_and_Events

One caveat: If I recall correctly, the Behaviors plugin doesn't work with content that is inserted via ajax (only via DOM manipulation).

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com