First to thanks all on replays. I knew that my solution is not perfect, and
I hoped that someone will find better solution (secretly John).

@Justin

We all fill the pain. My knowledge of jQuery still have boundaries, trick is
to find way how to jump over it.

@John, Mitch
This looks and feels better than my solution. I knew that Apple use same
heights, but that was "too" easy ;). Now I'll try to your accordion
transform to inverted one.

John, you prove me that jQuery have some secret possibilities that aren't
documented (otherwise, they will not be secret :) ).

One more thing: In hours of desperation, I tried to make it by mootools. I
found mootools is much harder to learn. Last year I spent 3 hours from first
opening of jQuery.com until I made tabbed navigation with content loaded via
ajax.