Hi Folks

I am trying drag and drop links from treeview plugin to a input box.

or any link (no matter)

When I try do this the input box receive the href. and title

Ex:

<a title="Natural Gas Distribution" href="/final/24360">Natural Gas
Distribution</a>

So in this case my input box will receive

http://localhost/final/24360
Natural Gas Distribution

Even if I change my link and remove href or just insert my text.

Gas Distribution</a>

always will receive my base_path + href  in the last case will receive
something like

http://localhost/final/Natural+Gas+Distribution
Natural Gas Distribution

Probably is a browser feature. I am not sure. Always two rows first href and
second is title

Is it possible or JQuery on the fly drag and Drop just the title? or the
second line to input value box?

Can I remove the "first line" while I am draging the element before drop?

I tried Interface and easydrag and ui.js and ui.drag.js but didnt work.
Ideas?

My input is a simple text field (one line) so just paste the first line
(Href)

<input type="text" class="form-text" value="" id="item-text" name="new_item"
/>

This feature is very simple but very useful for many web app.

Regards

Mario Moura