One PS to my comment about the How Do I...that I tried to use. It uses an
included JS. While its clever its not very educational, I would prefer that
all the How Tos be pure jQuery IMO.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mitchell Waite
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:58 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Do you think jQuery's documentation is enought?

I love it. In fact it had the answer to the question I've been trying to
figure out "How can you close all divs except one!"

Can you add to the FAQ: How long before this FQ is done? :)

You only have about 900 How do I's to go before it becomes useful on a large
scale.

I am not sure about the format, the demo for killing all but one divs was
sort of hard to follow.

Mitch