Hi guys,

Thanks so much for the info. I put up a test page at
http://www.lakefeverproductions.com/test.

The carousel now starts on the middle item. The only issue now is that
when clicking the previous or next buttons from either side item, two
items scroll instead of going back to the middle item. Any
suggestions? I'm pretty new to this...sorry if it's just a lack of
experience on my part.

I greatly appreciate your help!