Hi, all!

All these posts about various Accordion plugins has gotten me looking
at several, and after trying them out i've got a generic question:

Is there any Accordion(like) plugin out there which does not force all
elements except the selected one to be closed? What if i want to open
multiple panels at one time, and close them individually?

i guess my real question is, "would this feature be feasible within
the framework of the existing code bases, without major changes to the
public API". e.g., adding it as an option to the plugin:
{allowMultipleOpen:true}.

???