Hi Ganeshji,

I specified these attributes but the problem still remains.

A test page is at http://www.thomasbaine.com/thetuis.asp (click on the "Look at our pictures") link.

Help would be appreciated.

Cheers/Bruce

At 09:43 a.m. 4/08/2007, you wrote:
i think, u might not be specifying the attributes width and height for the images within the carousel.
Try, specifying width and height attributes and lemme know if it works.

-GTG