you might want to check out the .animate() method of Interface, which overwrites jQuery's .animate() :

http://interface.eyecon.ro/docs/animate

--Karl
_________________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Aug 5, 2007, at 8:58 AM, Nazgulled wrote:

http://www.mootools.net/
Just let the page load and check the links on the right menu...

On Aug 5, 7:59 am, "Ganeshji Marwaha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
can u send a link so we can have a look at that effect.

-GTG

On 8/4/07, Nazgulled <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I'm a newbie at jQuery and basic/average JavaScript coder. Recently, I was talking to a friend, asking which JavaScript framework does he use or will use in his CMS project and he mentioned Mootools and Prototype
(I'm not here to discuss them). Well, I knew Prototype, but not
Mootools, so I decided to check their webpage to see if I would choose
it over jQuery.

Well. I don't want to use Mootools, jQuery seems easier to learn and
use, however, I noticed Mootools has some neat effect that I would
like to use, or better, I would like to implement with jQuery. Which
is, link color fading.

How do I implement something like that with jQuery?