First, KUDOS to the developers of JQUERY.  I just discovered it a few
days ago and with it, I continue to be amazed of the on-going "web
2.0" tool developments!   Being an old school guy, I still have my
concerns about where all this web 2.0 stuff is going, but once you
begin to use it more and you begin to put all those pragmatic
"negatives"  asidem you realize how powerful it all really is!

I think what got me is seeing the power of javascript, I mean, JQUERY
is basically a "another language layer" - a powerful one at that too,
that I simply never knew was possible.

I do hope that I may continue to use it (learning yet another language
syntax) within my products and hopefully contribute to its
development.

I discovered jquery via jtip when a request was made by customers to
add an ajax-based "preview" to our mail system.  I made some mods to
jtip and was looking to modify it even more to address concerns
related "dimensions" and "hoverIntent" ideas that I eventually found
to be implemented via ClueTip.  Well, I just finished migrating to
ClueTip and thats why I am writing now.  -  It works great!  Less ajax
calls, and popups are not clipped!

Well, I am sure the developers are very proud of their work - and they
should be. I may be a day late in saying this, but thanks for a GREAT
PIECE OF WORK!

Thanks

--
HLS