I am using Klaus' tabs plugin with ajaxform and tabs remote:true.
What I am trying to do is have a user login, then set up tabs based on
their database profile. Each tab is a remote tab to a separate php
page which requires a parameter to be passed in
eg the file the tab call is users.php?user_ID=xxx which is derived
from the login and set as a cookie.
Everything works fine. The correct tabs are enabled/disabled by
matching the database returns. But down in the page, where the link to
the remote php page is - the cookie isn't set unless I reload the
page?

How do I do this?