Yea that admin of yours really stinks! Tell him to get his act together! ;)

Rey...

Tane Piper wrote:
Should be back up now, was getting some work done on the server

On 8/9/07, Ty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Tane,
   Hey a heads up, I didn't know much about the pluging clicked the
demo link at the Google link you provided above.
So on the Google page clicking this:
http://dev.digitalspaghetti.me.uk/jmaps/
give me "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)"

I use Google maps and mapQuest maps almost exclusively just for
personal use fwiw.
thanks.

On Aug 8, 3:02 pm, "Tane Piper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>