Benjamin,

>Not exactly sure how I feel about it just yet.  Some things like "header",
>"footer" and "nav" i get, but section and article I am not too sure of the
>usefulness of them.  I kinda get time, meter and mark, but not sure how
>that translates into real world use.  I see the examples, but how does that
>benefit the end user?

A lot of these are probably more for the benefit of the search engines and
for SEO purposes. Tags like <section /> and <article /> gives search engines
a little more information about what they're parsing (the same with the

Obviously, they can be abused for SEO as well, but I think those tags are
strictly for document declaration...

-Dan