Hi Olaf,

u r absolutely right. When javascript is disabled, there is no need for a
button there. One should probably put the markup for the button through
javascript. jCarouselLite as such doesn't bother about how and where the
button is placed. In fact, the buttons need not be part of the carousel's
div itself. It can be anywhere in the page and can be created by pure HTML
or by javascript. So, it is upto the developer how to do it. Once the button
is created, all you need to provide jCarouselLite is just the selectors for
the button, and jCarouselLite will take it from there. Makes sense?

-GTG