Eridius,

Whatever u choose is upto u, but i just want u to be make a clear and
informed decision...

Anyways, the demo now will reflect creation of class outside $(function())
method. I guess, u just have to try a bit more, coz every new language or
framework has its ways of doing things, and it takes some time and patience.

But, the funny part in this piece of code is that, it is not jquery at all.
It is plain javascript.

Have fun.
-GTG