final code is here and problem goes on

Note: '); after the script is related to PHP code, it cannot cause the
problem, it's my problem when I am selecting the text to copy and
paster here :D

<script language="JavaScript">
        <!--
                $().ready(function() {
                // validate the form when it is submitted

                $("#formApp").validate({

                messages: {
                        order_name: "Please enter your firstname and surname",
                        order_email: "Please enter your email",
                        order_phone: {
                                required: "Enter your phone number with area
code",
                                minLength: "Check your phone number",
                                number: "Please enter only numbers"

        //-->