Thanks for the feedback.  I'm just trying to get a feel for what the
community thinks of this ambitious project.

 My goals are simple initially:
- I want a table based widget that didn't butcher the table markup by
breaking off the header/footer as I've seen other css based solutions do.
- I want a common set of events so that other plugins could know when
something changed and do their corresponding cleanup.
- I want an easy way to get this functionality without needing 10 different
javascript files and 10 different method calls to set it all up.

Also, John suggested I look to the UI library for solutions, so I'd like to
investigate the resizeable inside the UI library.

--Josh