Well after using jQuery and then going back to Mootools i do find i like a
few thing about jQuery better.  One thing i think jQuery does better is
going through the DOM and selecting whatever i want fast and easy.  I also
like the .css() function because in mootools i would have to create a
fx.Style object which is overkill for changing something as simple as a css
element.  This a few issues i am try to resolve with using class with
jQUery(I can now create class but some jQuery functions like .each bind info
to the "this" variable which is use for class) before i can fully switch to
jQuery,