hi i started using jquery originally with thickbox... all was fine

i recently started using the calendar code which i had to use 1.1.2
with....

now if i use the thickbox on my page, it pops open, then i close it
and the calendar doesnt open at all, without any errors.... we tried
using either jquery js file but each one conflicts with each script

im clueless what to do

when i open my thickbox window i get an error

TB_remove is not defined

and when i click the close button i get

TB_remove is not defined AGAIN.....even though it works fine... but
then of course it cuts my calendar out....

im stumped as i thought each libary would support backwards and not
cane all the wicked apps previously made