I know you, and the other developers, are probably very busy with life
and everything, but I was curious if there was any word on the new
version of jQuery. I am highly interested in fixes for this Safari
problem. :)

Also, thank you to John and everybody else for all of the hard work
and genius being put into jQuery.

- Ken