Absolutly, that worried me at first about rhino, but It's great to see
its already included.  If anyone can work out how to included this in
eclipse as a runnable program to compress the code, please share it -
I tried myself, but I'm not familiar with its environment variables

--
Tane Piper
http://digitalspaghetti.me.uk

This email is: [ ] blogable [ x ] ask first [ ] private