Hi Kelvin,

The link that you have posted for the modified version of jCarouselLite and
for the patch is not reachable. The server is timing out i guess.

I would really like to take a look at the changes and the page in which it
wasn't working. This will help me fix the plugin for everyones benefit.

Thanks,
GTG