@Stephan:  That is actually the first site I went to (and go to often) when
I started running into the problem figure I was not following standards.
And I tried the prepend and prependTo and neither worked, but prepend
errored out where prependTo did not.

@John:  Will do, I want to experiment on a few more things to see if I can
find a work around, either way I will post it sometime tonight.

@Erik: Are you suggesting we should change "write less. do more" to "doing
shady trickery so you don't have to." :)

Thanks for your help guys.

--
Benjamin Sterling
http://www.KenzoMedia.com