The point of WTFPL is exactly that: the user can do *whatever* the
fuck they want with it. Anything. That includes taking it and
shamelessly saying they developed it whole cloth or selling it to
unsuspecting users who could get it for free with no strings attached
if they knew better. It also means they can take it and rerelease it
under a completely different more restrictive licence. Really the
WTFPL is a parody/satire licence which pokes fun at the verbose open
source licencing agreements but it's legally valid given the lack of
limitations. Having said that and admitting the trapdoors people can
take to co-opt the spirit of the licence (which is why the GPL is so
verbose) I still think it's a little lame that google does that. I
understand their position, but it's lame.

-blair