From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Christian Bach
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 6:38 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] [ANNOUNCE] tablesorter 2.0 released

Hi List,

I just released the 2.0 version of tablesorter.

Here are the highlight for this release:

* Multi-column sorting
* Parsers for sorting text, URIs, integers, currency, floats, IP addresses,
dates (ISO, long and short formats), time. Add your own easily
* Support for ROWSPAN and COLSPAN on TH elements
* Support secondary "hidden" sorting (e.g., maintain alphabetical sort when
sorting on other criteria)
* Extensibility via widget system
* Small code size (7,4kb packed)
* Documentation