Or, you can try using something simple like ASPMail and having JQuery
fire it after submission of the final question. Mix it with a little
vbscript to store the variables for ASPmail and then once JQuery
submits for the final time, you can send a simple plain text email or
an html based email. Unless your using something really basic, you
should have the ASPMail server side .dll's already installed for use.