Oy Vey!

First, thanks to all of you guys. Excellent Feedback.  I love this
jQuery group. I haven't had this much fun in months! <g>

But I have a peeve,  you see, this is what I "hate" about you "Young
Punks." <g>

Reinventing things!!  You know what this is called?

  - Modulization!
  - Consolidation!
  - Functional Programming!
  - Black Box Programming!
  - Component Engineering!

above all:

  - Single Source Development,
  - Systems Development and
  - Software Engineering

I mean REAL Software Engineering where all the above applies!

Seriously, if you guys (speaking in general) really want to make
headways into pushing jQuery and other stuff, how about talking
"LINGO" that was understood for decades - the Wild West Days are over,
the game is over,  its time to clean up the mess - abeit Great
looking, created! <g>

I guess it is easier for developers who are familar with server side
template processing systems to better grasp single source development
or the ideas of "Unobtrusive" Web Development.  The other day I read a
guy call this AHAH and another today call it "HiJax!"   What are you
guys? Nuts! :-)

Use words like Modular or functional programming, "Consolidation" or
just

          "Applying Software Engineering Principles to Web 2.0
Development"

and you will begin got turn some heads and get the "Ah ha", the "I
feel ya" from managers, and project engineering folks and CTO like
myself who are trying to make sense of whats going on here!!

Seriously guys!  Bring it back to earth!

Thanks again for all your wondeful feedback!

--
HLS