On Aug 16, 7:16 pm, Stephan Beal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We've all attempted several different ways of highlighting navigation
> links which point to the current page. Often times we mark the page
> via our PHP by adding a class (e.g. "currentPage") to the navigation
> link which points to the current page, or some such. Here's a slightly
> different approach...
   <snip>

  FWIW, we have been using <http://www.sitepoint.com/print/css-
anthology-tips-tricks-4> Figure 4.20 technique for a longtime and then
switched back to "currentPage" class technique for it's simplicity.

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/