Hi,
I have a image which underneath has a p tag which contains some text, when
the image is loaded the p tag is hidden until the cursor hovers over the
image, then the p tag is shown.  What I want to know is, is there a way I
can only show the p tag if the cursor is held over the image for a set
amount of time, else keep it hidden.

Heres is the code I have for the hover.

        $('.full_img').hover(function(){
                var description = $('a.selected img').attr("alt");
                var width = $(this).width() + 10;
                $('p.hidden').css('width', width);
                $('p.hidden').html(description);
                $('p.hidden').slideDown("slow");
        },function(){
                $('p.hidden').slideUp("slow");
        });

And here is the code a http://b0bd0gz.adsl24.co.uk/gallery/
Any help and ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks
b0bd0gz