Hi, I was working with this plugin and found some trouble with it. Each input
file added has the name + number that is increasing by one. This is dificult
to php receive this data or any server language. So the better way its puts
in the name attributte the termination [] to a server side language
understand that is being send multiples files. That way, its just change the
line 156 to:

e.name = (e.name || x.attr('name') || 'file');

That way you avoid the plugin increase the value of name atribute.

Its a great plugin, I advice you fix that and give a orientation to the
users give the name in this format "foo[]".

Thanks for atention,

Alexandre Magno
http://blog.alexandremagno.net