What are you expecting to happen and what's actually happening? Do you have
a link that you could post? You've got to give some history as to what's
going on before someone can help you out.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Potluri
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 3:13 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] problem looping through table rows in IE

Hi every one,
         Please help me out in solving this problem. I face this only in IE,
I've table with id="srTable", so I'm looping through the table rows using
selector $("> tbody:first/tr","#srTable") .each(function(){}); , the table
has only one tbody with multiple rows in it.
Please post reply only if you have straight answers for this problem.
Thanks,
Vijay