Important clarification needs to be made here:

> Solution:
>
> I found this non support for passing a natural stirng of nvpairs  to
> be a "obstrusive" design so I created a override plug-in for the base
> method $.param() which handles this transformation.
>
> (function($) {
>   var _inherit = $.param;
>   if ($.fn.jquery && $.fn.jquery <= "1.1.3.1") {
>      $.param = function(a) {
>          return (a.constructor == String)?a:_inherit(a);
>      };
>   }
>
> })(jQuery);
>
> This will allow you to send a string of nvpairs, an JSON object or
> array.

I mean to say:

This will allow you to PASS a string of nvpairs, an JSON object or
array for the jQuery .get, .load methods.  jQuery, per HTTP standard,
will always send nvpairs unless you specifically use a POST with an
encoding type such as "multipart/form-data " which will send data in a
different boundary block separated layout.

--
HLS